CARE COORDINATION CENTRAL ENGAGES IN ACTIONS TO PROMOTE COMMUNITY WIDE INTEGRATION OF HEALTH CARE DELIVERY
Patients who have complex health needs typically require medical, behavioral-mental, dental, social services and other support from a wide variety of providers and caregivers within a community. The CCC facilitates communication and collaboration of these services across southwest Colorado, aligning goals to improve quality of care, satisfaction, and cost outcomes.
VISION CCC LOGIC MODEL
Coordinated care for all individuals in Southwest Colorado and access patient-centered, high-quality, and cost-effective health care and social support.
To foster a functionally integrated care delivery system that meets the health needs of communities through care coordination.
Care Coordination Central (CCC) strives for functional system integration to promote health, health equity, and value in health care through its support of care coordination. We value diversity of opinion, culture, age, gender, profession and practice as engines of creativity, resourcefulness, and resilience within communities. The CCC is guided by the framework of the Collective Impact Model to facilitate nimble adaptation and sustained change.
- We connect care coordination professionals with each other;
- We further evidence-based practice in care coordination;
- We enable shared learning;
- We offer education and networking events;
- We link care coordinators, navigators, and decision-makers;
- We develop efficiency systems to fill gaps & avoid duplication;
- We maintain a central resource directory for patient navigators;
- We take action to help care coordinators overcome barriers.